SES OEUVRES DANS DE NOMBREUX MUSÉES
Musée National d'Art Moderne de Paris
Musée de Mont-de-Marsan
Musée de Maubeuge ...
EXPOSITIONS PERSONNELLES (extrait)
- 1965 Galerie Rond-point Élysée- Paris
- 1979 Galerie Marly - Luxembourg
- 1984 Galerie Elianne Poggi - Grenoble
- 1986-1987 Galerie du Théâtre - Genève
- 1989 Galerie Chardin - Paris ...
- 1996 Exposition Galerie Mouvances
- Juin 1999 Exposition personnelle à la Galerie Mouvances
Born in August 1925 (Paris), M. Serraz studied at the School of Fine Arts in Paris in 1946 (Gimond's studio). As early as 1948 he worked on his own and carved many monumental works in wood, stone, bronze and planished brass. In 1965 he was awarded the Prize of Sculpture by the School of Fine Arts. Between 1969 and 1972 he worked as a teacher in the School of Fine Arts (Paris). He exhibited 60 carved works and 500 drawings in Mont-de-Marsan museum and obtained the Despiau-Wlérick prize. His works are exhibited in many museums as well as in one-man shows (including two in Galerie Mouvances - 1996 and 1999).